• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Less than 1% of crimes are commited with any type of rifle. 74% of crimes are commited by gangbangers. (FBI.gov) I am calling for gangbanger control. We need gangbanger registration so we can keep track of them. We need to tax any parent of a gangbanger. We need to post NOgangbangers signs in our gangbanger free zones. We need to do random checks on gangbangers, if they have tear drops tattoos we will know they have commited murder or attempted so we will confiscate them. We need to ban hi capacity gangbangers, if there are more than 3 around eachother at any given time that is hi capacity and we confiscate the gangbangers. We need to regulate the modifications a gangbanger can have so they aren't assault gangbangers, an assault gangbanger has more than two of the following- gold chain, colored gang flag/bandana, flat billed hat cocked in any direction, grill (mouth jewelry), and pants sagging beneath the butt cheeks. And finally we will do gangbanger buybacks where mothers can take their gangbangers and turn them in for a $100 Walmart gift card. This will do more good than any gun control. So please, vote yes for gangbanger control. For the children. It's time for commonsense gangbanger laws.

I was debating on a senators Facebook page and it inspires me to make this.

Last edited:

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I saw a couple gang bangers the other day. One of their friends must have died. They were wearing their pants at half mast.

Top Bottom