Wow, an American standing up for rights.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    This TSA situation will only get worse ... and I would pay good money to be a spectator when it does .
    Dear God in heaven ... please let me live long enough to see some real and hard justice in this land.
    TSA - Tories Subverting America

1724706.jpg

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Good for him. eff the TSA bucket of sand pricks. They are nothing but LEO wannbes.

If people stop flying they'll change the policy. I won't fly again until they do.

If one of those bastards want to touch me in my private bits they better buy me dinner and a movie first.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If people stop flying they'll change the policy. I won't fly again until they do.

They will oppress us all day long until the airline industry collapses. Avoiding flying is probably what they want. We need to call them out and resist their tyranny, not avoid it.

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    "These people who work in those buildings are not innocent victims. If they work in the federal building, they're the very people that are typing the letters, that are making the phone calls, that are getting your land taken away from you, that are calling you up on Internal Revenue Service, that want to confiscate all of your guns. These are the same people who
    womp up charges against you. These are the very same people that are all involved, every one of them. I don't care whether they are any more than a clerk or the high muckety-muck, or the guy out there who's got BATF painted on this back, and he's the one who's knocking your door down. These people are not innocent victims. These are people that operate and move the system against you and I. These are people that have sold out to the system. These are the people that are against you and I."
    --John Dayl, on the Oklahoma City Bombing, talk radio host for KFYI, Phoenix, from July 21, 1996.

The TSA did not exist when John made this comment ... I am confident that he would have included them in this statement if asked .
    Duncan

john-dalye.jpg

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    They will oppress us all day long until the airline industry collapses. Avoiding flying is probably what they want. We need to call them out and resist their tyranny, not avoid it.

Great sound bite, but how exactly do you resist their tyranny?

I prefer not to submit to any perceived authority.

Top Bottom