INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That guy was Looney.

"Authorities believe alcohol was involved." No kidding :rolleyes:

Put the gun to his head to demonstrate that the safeties worked.......
    like crashing your car into a brick wall at 100 to show that the seatbelts and airbars would work.......:dunno:

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I think I've him or one of his relatives at the range in the past! At least he took himself out and not his girlfriend.
    No doubt. He could have easily been one of those people who likes to point firearms at other people as a joke. Glad it was his life and not hers.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Somebody didn't take the class. Thinning the heard I say. But every time something like this happens it hurts all of us. And think of the poor girl! Think she will ever want to be around firarms again? She'll be the next president of the Brady campaign.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    According to witnesses, Looney was demonstrating how to use the different safety mechanisms on several guns to his girlfriend. The witnesses said Looney would put the guns to his head, and before pulling the trigger, would ask her if she thought the gun would go off. With the first two guns, the safety mechanisms worked. The third gun fired.

WOW

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    when my sister was in hs she did a jrotc thing and spent a weekend w/ the coast guard. some guy had just bought a new pistol and was showing it off by pointing it at people and putting the laser on them. when she told me about it, i drove her back the next time she went, and punched that guy dead in the face. a couple months later, she told me he was cleaning said pistol and shot his girlfriend. not fatally, but still. its a shame that every discharge that occurs to someone like that isnt into their own melon. good job james looney. youre a role model for retards everywhere.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    According to witnesses, Looney was demonstrating how to use the different safety mechanisms on several guns to his girlfriend. The witnesses said Looney would put the guns to his head, and before pulling the trigger, would ask her if she thought the gun would go off. With the first two guns, the safety mechanisms worked. The third gun fired.

There were witnesses?????? Nobody got up and said "Hey, this might not be a smart thing to do."

One last thing: Did his girlfreind pass his safety test?:rolleyes:

Top Bottom