• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I was in the Blue Diamond Trading Post in Kokomo today and they had a wasr 10 hi cap. The guy told me the price was $200. You may want to call to verify. I'm hard of hearing but I'm sure he said $200. I would have bought it but I don't do 4473's. I have nothing in this other than trying to pass on a deal. Their # is 765 4573969. Please call as I don't want anyone to waste a trip in case I got something wrong.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I was in the Blue Diamond Trading Post in Kokomo today and they had a wasr 10 hi cap. The guy told me the price was $200. You may want to call to verify. I'm hard of hearing but I'm sure he said $200. I would have bought it but I don't do 4473's. I have nothing in this other than trying to pass on a deal. Their # is 765 4573969. Please call as I don't want anyone to waste a trip in case I got something wrong.

DSCF0011.jpg

GOT IT!!!!!!!!!! On the seat of my truck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude no gay but I could kiss you on the lips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockwoot::yesway: :yesway:

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    I got my 10/22 ss with a cheap scope on it (that actually keeps a zero) at Blue Diamond Trading Post for $160. You have to keep checking, but you can find some killer deals there.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I was sure I heard it right. Iheld it and it looked to be one of the nicest Romanians I had ever seen. I think the guy said he was able to buy 3 in a box for $189 each. Again, I'm half deef and forgot ma aids at home. Is it as nice as it looked? It had really nice wood on it for a east.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Btw, I require a $50 finders fee! Ha! I seriously almost bought it for a rainy day but I didn't want another gun on a 4473.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    You know, if you are short on cash and need some help..... :):

That is a good deal, big reps to the OP!

DSCF0011.jpg

Dude no gay but I could kiss you on the lips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockwoot::yesway: :yesway:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Good score! Someone owes someone else lunch! :D

Too bad INGO wasn't around a few years ago. I found an STI Eagle 5.0 in .40 with a couple of magazines for $600 at a local shop. I didn't have the money then, but I would have pointed you guys toward it if I could have!

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    DSCF0011.jpg

Karma man, karma. You offer free lamination to INGO, you get a friggin steal on an AK :rockwoot: Congrats on that, and another thumbs up for the OP on letting INGO in on a deal :thumbsup:

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    Dang, I live in Kokomo and I've never been to this Blue Diamond Trading Post. I'm going to have to figure out where it is.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Good score! Someone owes someone else lunch! :D

Too bad INGO wasn't around a few years ago. I found an STI Eagle 5.0 in .40 with a couple of magazines for $600 at a local shop. I didn't have the money then, but I would have pointed you guys toward it if I could have!

hornadylnl let me know when your out and about and I'll buy you some Bakes at Louie's for lunch sometime!

Thanks Again

Dave

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    How did you know I liked those? I thought about stopping there today but didn't. Don't worry about it. Have a good one.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Blue Diamond Trading Post - Take Washington Street north through downtown until you get to where Davis Rd. veers off to the left. Take Davis Rd. one block north. Blue Diamond Trading Post is on the left. You'll be hard pressed to miss that flashing LCD sign that they have.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Blue Diamond Trading Post - Take Washington Street north through downtown until you get to where Davis Rd. veers off to the left. Take Davis Rd. one block north. Blue Diamond Trading Post is on the left. You'll be hard pressed to miss that flashing LCD sign that they have.

Isn't there a umm...'gentlemen's' club right around that intersection as well? I used to live in kokomo about 10 years ago.

Greg

Top Bottom