Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    4e1bd3afac10d.preview-300.jpg

Schererville woman dies in hospital after shooting

Very sad indeed. 26 year old was shoot in the head by what appears to be a drive-by shooting in Chicago South Side. The part that makes the story even worse is that the police called the parents to tell them their daughter was in an accident. While en route to the hospital the Dad suffered from chest pains (ie. probably a heart attack) and he was rushed to another hospital where he is in ICU on a machine. Their daughter died several hours later. :(

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    what got me, she was Daddy's little girl and he didn't get to say good bye. So sad

I know that is what got me like if someone stabbed my heart!
    He does not yet know (based on the article) that hi daughter is dead.
    Can't image what the mom is going thru with bad on death bed and daughter now gone.

& for anyone that may be thinking well she went looking for troube by being in South side of Chicago. Here is another story from NWI today.

An 80 year old retired teacher was killed (neck cut) and her car stolen while she was home becuase the guy (he has been caught) was doing a buglary in another house (different part of town). The police started to chase him, he got away, went into the teacher's house (to hide), killed her and stole her car so he could get away!

Teen charged as an adult in Merrillville slaying of Gary teacher

He was finally caught by the police and the teenager is going to be charged as an adult!

Bad people and bad things can happen anywhere. Stay safe all and kiss your love ones today and EVEYRDAY!

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Thats right by my old house, now my brothers house. Lived on 112th... What a shame, 2 days ago there was another killing in hegwiesch, just a few miles up the road at Mann park. I believe a head shot also. It used to be a nice neighborhood, politics aside. Nothing but gangbangers and animals chasing all the decent, defenseless people out. So glad I moved somewhere I can at least take my own protection in my hands.

Why can't people understand when you ban guns, only bad people have guns. It's stuff like this that makes me think about breaking the law and carrying when I visit family and friends in my old neck of the woods. I'd never do it, but I do think about it. Ridiculous, just plain ridiculous!!!! It makes my blood boil.

Prayers out to the family, and hope for a speedy recovery for the father. What a horrible occurrence, Godspeed to all the victims involved.

I hope the animals that did this meet a horade end, they should be publicly quartered.

Top Bottom