• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    What did you buy, trade for, overindulge on at the 1500?

29qmcnl.jpg

I got a custom made Raven Holster (at a discount because they needed an FNX to model for themselves) it's sweet! :+1: to these guys. They were able to do what they needed and make one for me within 3 hours. Super nice guys, even showed me how to customize the holster for myself, so that's awesome. I like guys that want to show you what you are getting, and make sure you are happy. (They were even nice enough to give me a soda when I said I was done shopping but they weren't done) Great customer service!!

I bought a Ruger LCP from Randy and his wonderful wife at Indy Gun Safety. No matter what anybody else tells you, you can look, his prices are the BEST. 21st century was close but he beat 'em by a few dollars. :+1: to him AGAIN.

For the LCP I bought a "wallet holster" it's pretty freakin' cool.

An Air Force workout shirt, because when I wear my Marines one, my dad always gives me crap because he was in the AF.

And some ammo. And a couple of INGO patches.

All the INGO advertisers I met were super cool and fun to talk to, I just put a limit on how much I could spend today.

What did YOU guys get?

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Don't you have to have NFA stamp for a holster you can fire from? That LCP holster sure looks to fit that bill.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    Let's see:
    I bought a 8" Steel plate from Bobcat Steel
    INGO Swag (Tyler34 gave my Daughter a braided dragonfly! Thanks again, she played with it all the way home!)
    And a S&W M&P22! $405 out the door at Midwest!
    Oh and a pack of silly band more the kids to split.

I came looking for a Browning Buckmark though.

DSC_0110.jpg

shadow6492

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Garrett/Auburn IN
    Ended up picking up some 458 socom ammo and brass for a decent price. Crane ammo had barnes tsx tipped 300 gr. for $60, Rose reloading LLC had hornady interlock 300 gr. for $50, best deal was from Waldtrip had Remington hollow point 300 gr. for $39 cheapest I've seen 458 go for. Brass was around $42.50-$45 for 50.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Going tomorrow with a budy of mine. Will not be buying any guns. Just a pack for school, a t-shirt or two, and if I can find one, another magazine for my FNP 40. How much did you drop on the holster, if you do not mind me asking? I was going to look for a rifle. However I have not recieved my book money from the V.A. So I have been set back $400. Oh well, that's life I guess.

Top Bottom