• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Getting ready to come home from D.C. I flew in on Sun last and saw a bunch of those loons on their way home...what a bunch of loons and losers. I found reason to reinforce my belief that if you look at someone and can't tell if they are a man or woman right away it doesn't matter.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Liberals are well known for being rational and opened minded. I bet the crowd dispursed almost immediately after the video.

You mean like the guy on FB tonight that jumped into the discussion by telling us we are misogynists and apologists for Trump? (who forgot to wait for his wife to come around the truck before ascending the stairs at the whitehouse to greet the Obamas)

To sum it up:
    Him: F you. Go eat a d**k.
    me: I'll take a whole bag, thanks. They are tasty. Mmmmmm! Salty.
    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1258/3447/products/GS1408_-_Dick_s_Chips_large.jpg?v=1484668660

In the middle of myself and somebody else trying to reason with him using measured tones, he just kept getting more and more hostile. The owner of the original post finally deleted the whole thing to shut him up.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I would've eaten that guys lunch.... well, maybe half of it... well, maybe none at all before being knocked out trying... But I totally would've eviscerated his points if wasn't a screaming match.

...and that's a big freaking bike.

Top Bottom