• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    If they ever tap into my teenage daughters cell, it will prob fry the circuits. 8K-14K texts a month.

...that's an average of a text every 4 minutes around the clock. Holy crap. I've only broken 150 in a month once, and that was the month a close family member died and I was trying to coordinate family visits in terminal care and then the funeral. I've never broken 200, which is my limit, and that counts incoming and outgoing.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If they ever tap into my teenage daughters cell, it will prob fry the circuits. 8K-14K texts a month.

:): That's a lot. :faint:

...that's an average of a text every 4 minutes around the clock. Holy crap. I've only broken 150 in a month once, and that was the month a close family member died and I was trying to coordinate family visits in terminal care and then the funeral. I've never broken 200, which is my limit, and that counts incoming and outgoing.

It's amazing how little young folks actually talk on their phones anymore. Even as old as I am, I hardly use my work or home phone nearly as much as I did in the past.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Your texts are probably way too long and are made of full sentences, that's why.

You can easily send one every minute if they look like that: "OMG LOL TTYL"

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I once took my niece home from my mothers house. I had some music on in the Jeep and she didn't say a word the whole time. As soon as I dropped her off and was driving away, I get a text from her saying "I like your music". :dunno:

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    "officials reportedly insist they can’t disclose such information because doing so may endanger public safety."

Seems like we get this more and more...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    FTA:

[T]hey won’t even say whether they ask a judge for a search warrant before they turn the equipment on,” the newspaper reported Sunday.

Instead, officials reportedly insist they can’t disclose such information because doing so may endanger public safety.

Um, sorry, unless you legitimately suspect your suspect has close ties to the judicial system, that dog dont hunt. Thats what the courts are for... to prevent LEOs from going hog wild searching everything they feel like.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    For those that don't believe my comment about my daughters cell use. This is the header of a spreadsheet downloaded from Verizon.
    Bill Period: October 19, 2013 - November 18, 2013

Details for: XXX-XXX-XXXX

Voice | Messaging | Data | Roaming

Usage Type: Text, Picture & Video Messaging Text Messaging Picture & Video Messaging

Viewing 1 to 20 of 7,251 results.

Top Bottom