• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    I recently purchased some Tannerite and have no clue where I can use it at. I used to go to a private range where it would have been acceptable but as of last fall it is no longer in use. Any help?

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    The range I go to in Brazil will allow it with preauthorization and in only the areas he designates. If you blow up something like a TV etc he requirers a clean up of the area as well. I use some there from time to time.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Out in South Haven, it sounds like people have been setting off tannerite for the last couple of nights, but it's just our annual celebration of America where we mark the birth of our country by blowing small parts of it up.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Posts like this remind me how lucky I am to have private property to shoot at.
    posts like this reminds me how I used to always be willing to invite folks to my property for some shooting fun. :)

I admit, I wish I lived out where I could shoot too. Got hurt and wasn't able to maintain it so I moved to a low maintenance living situation.

You are truly a Lucky Man Kernal1984 :)

Kernal1984

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Scottsburg
    I used to have 15 acres until I broke my leg in a motocycle accident and had to sell my house and a lotta tools to stay afloat.

So now I live in town next to an apartment complex and am just blessed to have friends and family with a whole lotta land that I can come and go as I please.

I used to have friends over on almost a weekly basis to shoot when I was a property owner.

wabashman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    I was at profire thursday and there was a guy that bought almost 25 lbs of it he was preparing for a good weekend

Wow. That is a lot of carnage going to happen. However, with fireworks masking the noise, it might be the only time you can get away with that much. Even as remote as I am, that much in one day/weekend would get the sheriffs sent out.

d30carls

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Cicero, IN
    Wow. That is a lot of carnage going to happen. However, with fireworks masking the noise, it might be the only time you can get away with that much. Even as remote as I am, that much in one day/weekend would get the sheriffs sent out.

I set of 3 lbs one day back to back in 1 lb containers and the cops were there in 2 minutes

wabashman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    They must have been right around the corner. I've done a few single pound containers in a short period of time with no cops showing up. The one time I did have the county come out, it took them 45 minutes.

Was some annoying graduation part going on that lasted until about 3 AM that was 5 miles away from me. I could hear their music clear as day and was keeping not only me up, but my 3 year old as well. Had they stopped at a decent hour with the loud as hell music (say midnight or so) I wouldn't have cared. But that is a little bit ridiculous.

Top Bottom