• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I used to go, online sales, and local deals keep me away nowadays, I have not been there in years, however, things and times have changed.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Been there several times. It's small. You can run through it in a half hour. I like it though. I like the smaller shows .

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    This I can say about the Tipton Gun Shows----------It is the only show that I will set up at----to date,as a dealer,"I have never lost money there"-----and usually find an addition to my collection(on a table,or a walkthrough)----I do find it difficult to buy a "walking" Mossberg at 500.00,when I have a "as New" one on my table for 225.00

I have never seen beaded purses or perfume at Tipton------although I did, last week at a local (flea mkt)--ooops Gun Show???????

For the most part----Friendly dealers---------------and a GREAT kitchen with reasonable prices

tallend

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Actually it is one of my favorites, although it is not nearly as large as it was a few years ago - when they used two buildings, I have found many decent deals there. As I recall I have bought 5 or 6 firearms there over the years and quite a bit of ammo, as well as loading equipment and supplies. It also has the best food at the lowest prices of any of the GS I have attended (and I go to a LOT).

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I used to set-up for that show when I had my retail license. I was on the stage with all the holsters and knives. Been forever since I was a dealer tho.

jss1956

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Indiana the Armpit
    This I can say about the Tipton Gun Shows----------
    I have never seen beaded purses or perfume at Tipton------although I did, last week at a local (flea mkt)--ooops Gun Show???????

For the most part----Friendly dealers---------------and a GREAT kitchen with reasonable prices

tallend

Totally agree. My 3 favorite gun shows in order:

1. Louisville National Gun Day - No flea market garbage, pure quality and everything you could want in one place.
    2. Tipton Gun Show - Super place for old stuff, no flea market junk, nice variety and mostly reasonable prices.
    3. Tulsa - It goes without saying. If you've never been, you haven't lived.

My 3 worst gun shows in order:

1. Indy 1500 - $12 admission plus parking. The same admission as Tulsa. Take the flea market stuff out and it's almost the size of the Tipton gun show. Insane gun prices.
    2. Kokomo Gun Show - Aisles are too small, too few guns, lots of junk.
    3. Fort Wayne Gun Show - Disappointing every time.

Top Bottom