• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I'll probably go. I go to Tipton almost every show and have seen ecc at every show. Where their booth is located moves but they should be there. Last time they were in the middle of the back room.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Yep, be going Sunday (son works on Sat).
    There is also a show at Kokomo going on at the same time. Wish they would stagger their schedules, I like both venues!

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I was planning on stopping by the Kokomo show this weekend. May just have to hit up both.
    I don't know if ECC is going to have a booth but the new pres. is pretty easy to contact and is almost always at the range. Try him through facebook and I am sure he will schedule something with you.

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    I am one of the guys in the North room at Tipton----------------it has always been a great show for me-------selling-trading-buying--and locating additions to my T/C collection----I have my INGO logo on my hat--------see ya'll there

tallend

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    I cannot find the guy that was looking for a Ruger#1----------------maybe you are,or know the person,or maybe he will see this----as I no longer go to Canada I am selling my Ruger rifles , I will have 4,---in the North room------a .223----a .257 Roberts----a 270 Rem----and a .458 Win Mag--all have scopes,and maybe of interest, a BSA Martini .22 target-----all are in excellent condition.

Trap and Skeet guns?,several--------

tallend

Top Bottom