• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Their CS has left the building. If any if you are familiar with the "Where's My Order" thread that PSA has, Ice Arms has one very similar. They just started a new one after deleting their old because of complaints that they would never address. They've also deleted several threads started by customers who never received product. They haven't posted any replies in some time now and the latest post shows the true character of the owner.

I have personally been waiting nearly 2 weeks on bolt carrier groups that I was told would ship within 3 days. I initially received a tracking number that never went active. I was told it had re-shipped but it still hasn't shown up and no tracking number to speak of. I'll give it another couple days before filing a dispute.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_580/241114_NEW_ICE_Arms_Feedback_Thread_.html&page=4

Last edited:

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    That sucks, but don't do anything with anyone other than close family and friends just over verbal agreements. Leaves out the chance of being burned. Learned that the hard way.

Tranquil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 1, 2013
    Plainfield
    That's really shady. Maybe the new gear will end up being a good thing and expand his business?

Karma sucks on the receiving end, but it can also be a great thing!

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    I was just reading that thread over at ar15.com just a little while ago. I ordered a bcg a few months ago to complete a build for a friend. Had similar issues but eventually received my order after several emails and calls. Wouldn't do business with them again. Hope this works out for you.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Well I guess this answers my question of whether or not I should order a 300blk barrel from them. Its to bad since Green Mountain barrels seems to be pretty good.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    You have any recordings of those verbal agreements?

I'm not Dan_Gray. Guy has over 60,000 posts on arfcom.

EDIT: and wouldn't ya know it, they deleted their feedback thread and started a new one AGAIN! Third time in 2 months that I've seen this happen

Last edited:

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    My package arrived today but only 1 of my 2 BCGs was inside. I recorded the unboxing for proof as it felt light as soon as I grabbed it out of the mailbox. If this issue does not become resolved, can I contact my CC company and file a dispute?

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    That sucks, but don't do anything with anyone other than close family and friends just over verbal agreements. Leaves out the chance of being burned. Learned that the hard way.

Here I fixed it for you: NEVER do anything that involves money with ANYONE without a lawyered up contract signed sealed and delivered. Especially with close family and friends.

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    Wow, I honestly can't believe anyone would throw any money investing in equipment with a verbal contract... This is why LOEs exist in the first place!!!

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Here I fixed it for you: NEVER do anything that involves money with ANYONE without a lawyered up contract signed sealed and delivered. Especially with close family and friends.

People of honor still believe your word and a handshake means something. Unfortunately people with honor are in short supply.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    While it's true it's bad form to have a purely verbal agreement, ICE is still in the wrong for backing out (if that is what truly happened).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Exactly. The person you were dealing with probably did not have the authority for this action.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    There is a lot of hate going on over arfcom right now. Folks trying to figure out why their forum vanished. Couple of threads over there with a lot of unhappy campers. Sucks because from most the reviews they were putting out a very solid product at very affordable prices. To bad they weren't being honest and doing the right things. Hopefully all the people get their product or money back.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    There is a lot of hate going on over arfcom right now. Folks trying to figure out why their forum vanished. Couple of threads over there with a lot of unhappy campers. Sucks because from most the reviews they were putting out a very solid product at very affordable prices. To bad they weren't being honest and doing the right things. Hopefully all the people get their product or money back.

Thats really too bad. I picked up one of their BCG's a few weeks ago and am quite pleased with it.

At least with PSA you will get your order.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom