This is Tisha....She shoots guns...and she has NO ARMS.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Very cool!
    reminds me of a woman I saw one day. She was walking down the street, (no arms) gets her keys out of her purse, opens the car door.
    gets in, lights a cigarette with a MATCH. Puts the key in the ignition, starts the car, and pulls out into traffic like a bat out of hell!
    I love it when people with so called "disabilities" refuse to let it keep them from doing what they want!

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    When was the last time you saw someone with no arms who was also blind?

Not such a big deal on the safety glasses after all, eh?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Wow, definitely an impressive young lady and a reminder to be thankful for what you have instead of whining about what you don't.

When I was contracting there was a vet who'd lost his right arm and came back as an IT contractor. He drove a Subaru WRX rally car with a stick shift, and he drove it well. He lived in the same compound as me and invited us over for parties occasionally. I never once heard him whine about anything.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Very inspirational! I never cease to be amazed by the resilience of some people. One of my best friends was in a wheelchair (diving accident) for most of his life, and his attitude and his focus on what he could do rather than what he could not was always impressive. He was one of my heroes. :)

michaeladkins

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Indy
    Try to tell her "NO". I bet she wouldn't have it. Awesome women!

My wife is a PT, she tells me stories all the time about people with "disabilities", she says the drive in these people is downright amazing. It just goes to show that not everyone is about taking the easy road.

Mike

Top Bottom