• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm gonna go ahead and hazard a guess that the amount of work you made for the mods under your other three accounts caused them to permanently ban you from the Classifieds.

Badmac 183

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    I'm gonna go ahead and hazard a guess that the amount of work you made for the mods under your other three accounts caused them to permanently ban you from the Classifieds.

I got banned for being underage and now that im of age im still banned? i dont understand this

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    No, I think you got banned because you and your dad were sharing an account, both posting under it and lying about which one of you was dealing in the classifieds. It was compounded by the fact that you're underage (or at least, you were at the time), making for some extremely surprised INGO members who were trying to sell firearms and thought they were dealing legally. Then, when the mods tried to clean up the mess you made, you did the same exact thing a second time. Be honest here and don't pretend you don't understand what happened. Frankly, I'm astonished they let you back at all. I wouldn't have.

Of course, you could have just PM'ed the staff instead of making a public thread about it.

Badmac 183

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    No, I think you got banned because you and your dad were sharing an account, both posting under it and lying about which one of you was dealing in the classifieds. It was compounded by the fact that you're underage (or at least, you were at the time), making for some extremely surprised INGO members who were trying to sell firearms and thought they were dealing legally. Then, when the mods tried to clean up the mess you made, you did the same exact thing a second time. Be honest here and don't pretend you don't understand what happened.

Of course, you could have just PM'ed the staff instead of making a public thread about it.

i tried to pm a couple mods and i got ignored.. i didnt mean to make a seen but i didnt know what to do. and i also had many good reviews on my previous account.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    you bombarded the board with one liners a week ago and then publicly complained when the posts were removed. you threw a tantrum actually. you are creating way too much work for the staff. you are permanently locked out of the classifieds. if you want to participate on the board and follow the rules, the passage of time (which amount has not been determined) may...MAY gain you access to the classifieds eventually. continued complaining and creating work for the staff will get you banned. I suggest you not bring this up again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom