• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rdg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Fishers
    I was online last night reading threads and posting, getting my count above the required 50so I can post in the classifieds too. Was up to 47 and all of a sudden my count went back to 27. What's going on? Any ideas? :(

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    This won't end well!!

Mods will remove any one liner posts that you may have! they do not count as quality posts! So hang in there find some threads that interest you and type away, you might just meet some great INGO'ers in the process! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Thanks for the quick follow up. That makes sense, but I wish I knew that going in. Live and learn.

Oddly enough it can be found in the FAQ, you can also pay 10 bucks and become a site supporter and you only have to have 10 quality posts to be able to use the classifieds!! Hope that helps. :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I was online last night reading threads and posting, getting my count above the required 50so I can post in the classifieds too. Was up to 47 and all of a sudden my count went back to 27. What's going on? Any ideas? :(

If you knew about the 50-post rule, then you should also have known that "one-liner" posts will be removed, as both of those are noted together in the site rules, as well as in the INGO FAQ.

Without rehashing information that can already be found in the rules, we really don't want to see fifty posts of "Yeah! I agree!" or "Hey, nice gun!"

:ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom