• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    So if some one bumps your WTS thread to ask a question can you still bump it 24 hours after your last bump?

I read the rules and I'm a little confused about it.

3. After your ad has been up for 24 hours you may bump it once in a 24-hour period. This means that no less than 24 hours after the last post in the thread, you may add a "bump" to allow your post to come back to the top to be noticed. DO NOT try to get around this by posting "replied to all PMs" or something similar. If a potential buyer asks a question, you may ONLY answer it in your original post or as your 24 hour bump. Remember you may only bump it 24 hours after the last post.If your item is SPF(sold pending funds) you must edit your first/original post to state that but do NOT bump your ad.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    So if some one bumps your WTS thread to ask a question can you still bump it 24 hours after your last bump?

I read the rules and I'm a little confused about it.

3. After your ad has been up for 24 hours you may bump it once in a 24-hour period. This means that no less than 24 hours after the last post in the thread, you may add a "bump" to allow your post to come back to the top to be noticed. DO NOT try to get around this by posting "replied to all PMs" or something similar. If a potential buyer asks a question, you may ONLY answer it in your original post or as your 24 hour bump. Remember you may only bump it 24 hours after the last post.If your item is SPF(sold pending funds) you must edit your first/original post to state that but do NOT bump your ad.

I don't see what is confusing about that.
    24 hours must have elapsed since the last post in the thread, regardless of who posted last, for the OP to be able to post anything at all (bump)

Top Bottom