• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    As I was paying for my stuff at the register, the lady behind me noticed my M&P 9 that I was open carrying.
    In an annoying and loud manner, she says "Oh my God, He has a gun!", and the lady with her decides to let out a dramatic and absolutely ridiculous gasp.
    I simply turned around and said, "I am not doing anything illegal, so calm down".
    I just continued to pay for my items, while the first lady called the manager and security guard over.
    They were standing by the front entrance, and they both walked over to me, and the manager asked what was the problem.
    I said, "I am just buying some stuff that I need. I am not bothering anyone, and I am minding my own business. I am not doing anything illegal. I have my license to carry in the state of Indiana."

At this point I expect them to ask me for my license, or ask me to leave, but what happened next kind of surprised me.

The manager looked at the security guard (older fellow), and the the guy doesn't really say much, he just shrugs and says, "Well, he isn't causing any trouble."
    The manager then looks at the ladies, and says, "He isn't doing anything illegal and I have no issue with him or his weapon."

After I finished paying for my stuff, I walked over to the security guard and thanked him.
    I asked him about the handgun on his hip, and we talked about guns for a couple minutes, and I got to tell him about INGO.
    He seemed very interested and said that he would look it up and consider joining. :rockwoot:

Last edited:

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Yeah, it was an older lady, and her friend.

The part that really annoyed me is the over-exaggerated gasp that the second lady let out.
    She was acting as if I was waving it around or something :facepalm:

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    The part that really annoyed me is the over-exaggerated gasp that the second lady let out.
    She was acting as if I was waving it around or something :facepalm:

The great irony of people like that is that if they REALLY feared you they wouldn't say anything at all.

Since they weren't afraid, why put on the show?

Top Bottom