• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What's your primary concealed carry method?

• Total voters

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    What's your "go to" primary method of concealed carry for your primary handgun?

The poll feature limits us to 10 selections. So, if you carry in a way not listed, just say so in the thread.

(I couldn't find a previous poll on this. If you know of one, please post the link.)

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Duct tape. It takes a whole roll but worth it. Between the 5 yo girls running around without their leashes and the Pinkus / Yeagerites out there I need all the concealment and retention I can get.

A single roll of quality duct tape (none of that cheap dollar store crap, only the $5.99 rolls will do) can lift a car weighing almost 3000lbs. Enough to defeat all but the most determined adversary intent on stealing MY gun to shoot me with.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    IWB strong side is my primary way. Sometimes it's a little more 3:00, depending on how I dress that day.

Sometimes I'll appendix carry with a Raven Vanguard 2.

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    Always strong side. Sometimes IWB but I'm too heavy for it to be comfortable. Most of the time OWB. Always concealed.

NomadS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    New Albany, IN
    I use a strong side belly band up high just below chest level since waist band holsters are visible or print to much at work ('I'm an eye doctor). Would like to find a belly band that holds the gun at a slight angle from vertical on the weak side so I could reach in through my shirt buttons.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    My job requires that I conceal or open carry a hand gun, that's usually strong side owb, sometime when I wears pajamas or work out pants to work its smart carry with the handle sticking out and shirt over the handle

Top Bottom