• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    4 rules! We don't need no stinkin 4 rules!!

[video=youtube;NX6GKntzJbs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX6GKntzJbs[/video]

And what is the deal with sticking your elbows out?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    stale story, but I'm glad to share this is now a FORMER instructor. Every instructor credential he had was revoked by the issuing groups as soon as they got wind of it.

jmpupillo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    NWI
    Priceless entertainment... My favorite part is when they try to correct him for cocking the gun sideways :laugh:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    stale story, but I'm glad to share this is now a FORMER instructor. Every instructor credential he had was revoked by the issuing groups as soon as they got wind of it.

The fact that he had the credentials in the first place stands in evidence that one should not automatically trust anyone by virtue of having extra initials after his name.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Scary. People who are wanting the knowledge to handle firearms right, sometimes are stuck with knuckleheads. How is one ever to know, if a novice, and the instructor accredited?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Had not seen this.. I'm speechless

[FONT=&quot] NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] /[/FONT][FONT=&quot] RSO[/FONT]

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    I watched the first couple then skipped to the end. I'd add a few more for pointing in the direction of the camera person, and again in the direction of the woman. If ven thought they weren't directly at people, they were too close.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I got to thinking...

With a thread title like this, a person could have expected someone offering training in the operation of HiPoints, Carcano rifles, those disastrous Astras that the Germans bought from Spain during World War II, Steyer-Hahn M1912s, and the like.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Scary. People who are wanting the knowledge to handle firearms right, sometimes are stuck with knuckleheads. How is one ever to know, if a novice, and the instructor accredited?

Research and be an informed consumer. Places like INGO are a good place to start. There is a guy out there that was a glock armorer but is no more that still claims to be. If I had a glock I wanted work done on there would be a who do you recommend/not recommend thread before any work was done.

Check the BBB to see if any complaints filed. They are running a business there might be something.

Do they have a physical business address or work out of the back of a 80's Pontiac?

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    One of the links above led me to this gem I had not seen:

[video=youtube;1bm3GgDxPOM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bm3GgDxPOM[/video]

Top Bottom