• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    What could be a better snack than a Double Bag of Grippos and a 2 Liter of Cream Soda? Sometimes the simplest things are the best! :D

IMG_9597.jpg

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    What could be a better snack than a Double Bag of Grippos and a 2 Liter of Cream Soda? Sometimes the simplest things are the best! :D

IMG_9597.jpg
    where were you in my "why i love the midwest thread?"

p.s. savage eagles is gonna be pissed

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I posted there. I said you can get them at Double 8 Market at 46th and College. Make sure to carry there too.... :)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I CAN'T FIND MY DROOLING SMILEY!!!!!

Dude. You suck.

I posted there. I said you can get them at Double 8 Market at 46th and College. Make sure to carry there too.... :)

Still haven't made it up that way. I gotta go tomorrow. My sucky day today warrants such a trip.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    OK somebody has to send me a bag of these, all I ever hear is how great they are but they are not available up on this end of the state.

Somebody ship me a bag I'll make it up to you.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ok so from this video, I get that juggalos are homosexual clowns that enjoy walking around with 2 liter bottles placed in their rectums, ejaculating in people's food, while braiding their pubic hair? :dunno:

Where do I sign up? :laugh:

:laugh: Pretty much. Yea, I never got it, but some songs like Chicken Huntin, and Twiztid's songs that talk about killing crack heads, abusive family, etc, that I can dig. I really like...

youtube.com/watch?v=mJhZK46YxaA <----NSFINGO

youtube.com/watch?v=a5d95ar28YI <----NSFINGO

They may not be safe for INGO or work, but I like the flow, some of the lyrics, and it's a fun song to listen to driving around town. Like at a light with someone next to you. :D

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Yo, All I wanna do is chillax and eat me some muths f***in Grippos and drinks me sum Creme sody, Boyzzzz! Daayyyyuuuummmmmmm..... Peace out crackas..:popcorn:

Goosepond Monster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    Ellettsville
    :laugh: Pretty much. Yea, I never got it, but some songs like Chicken Huntin, and Twiztid's songs that talk about killing crack heads, abusive family, etc, that I can dig. I really like...

youtube.com/watch?v=mJhZK46YxaA <----NSFINGO

youtube.com/watch?v=a5d95ar28YI <----NSFINGO

They may not be safe for INGO or work, but I like the flow, some of the lyrics, and it's a fun song to listen to driving around town. Like at a light with someone next to you. :D
    I'm a big Twiztid fan. I like some of the Clown's songs, but some get annoying after a bit. People can say what they want about ICP, but they know how to put on one heck of a live show. There aren't too many times you can watch a couple of people throw at least 300 two-liter bottles of Faygo out in the crowd in a little over an hour. They have figured out how to get some good distance with them as well.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Peach Faygo is the best

It really cools the sweet burn of the BBQ grippos.

<<<mental note, must get two bags of BBQ grippos and a six pack of peach faygo>>>

Top Bottom