• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    I have saw all of last season. I watch them from time to time on spikes website. I work 3rd shift so I have alot of time. Neat show I thought a show like that would be awesome years ago and little did I know one was in the works. Cant wait for next season.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    The Yakuza vs Mafia episode annoyed me. Any time they mentioned the Yakuza using a Walther p38 they would show a picture of a Luger P08 on the screen. They also showed a SxS sawed down to the wood and claimed it put all the pellets in one hole at 15 yards.

TheLoneRaider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Phoenix
    I watch it and guess who will win at the beginning. The Spartan whipped the ninja. The Pirate beating the French Knight was classic french fail lol

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I love the show...You just have to take some of the inaccuracies with a grain of salt.

I also don't agree with a lot of the outcomes, but it's fun watching how they play them out.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Kick Ass New Show!!

Anyone watch the show Deadliest Warrior? I'm watching it now. German GSG9 vs. LAPD SWAT. The weapons are amazing, and the tests are really cool. The first I watched was Spetznaz vs. IRA.

Awesome show! The LAPD's 6.8 M-4 style super-short weapon is freaking unreal!

Top Bottom