• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    The “Big Ugly”™ One Pounder* Eat this and you get your picture on the wall! $11.65
    Easy enough. However, subtract the cost of a polaroid picture and you still overpaid for a burger. Not saying I wouldn't do it though.:)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've heard of this Bub's and their one-pound burger, but I've not yet been there to challenge the challenge.

I have consumed a similar one-pound burger at Beef O'Brady's in Terre Haute.

What will they do if I can eat two of them? Actually, I'll bet my youngest nephew (he's 14) could eat two of them. He's normal-sized, but he's an eating machine. I saw him eat the one-pounder at Beef O'Brady's and he was still hungry.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hey, that's pretty good!

I'm pretty sure I couldn't eat a burget that size if I tried.

It does seem unlikely since the burger exceeds the volume of your body!

However, we should note that the most successful competitive eating champions are all skinny guys, sometimes to the extreme. A lot of them are Japanese too, for some reason. I've read that their ability to eat more (after extensive training) is because they have more room for their stomach to expand. Fat guys have less room on the inside, so their stomachs can't accommodate the same volume of sudden intake.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I might suggest that if we organize an INGO Bub's outing to devour one pound burgers that we also to a similar event with Sliders from White Castle. We have to have balance, after all!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I might suggest that if we organize an INGO Bub's outing to devour one pound burgers that we also to a similar event with Sliders from White Castle. We have to have balance, after all!

I'm down...But I know you'd be singing a different tune if you had to drive me around after eating at White Castle.

Top Bottom