• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    watch

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFLw8aH-M2w]YouTube - Mr Methane - Britain's Got Talent - Show 5[/ame]

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    wow. wow. wow.

wow....... uh still wow.

How do you do that without having an accident? And how do you come up with this type of act? And most importantly how do you clear the air before the next poor soul has to come on?

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    ...How do you do that without having an accident?

After that last, very moist flatulation, I'm fairly sure he had to bring a spare pair of skivies to change into. That, or he wore incontinence brief.

And how do you come up with this type of act?

Most of us grow out of such behavior by the time we complete adolescence. However, I must be, in part, a kid too; as I found it to be damned funny, but more for it being ridiculous.

And most importantly how do you clear the air before the next poor soul has to come on?

The fire department has a hazmat team. It also has positive pressure ventilation fans. :D

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    wow. wow. wow.

wow....... uh still wow.

I have tears in my eyes and my stomach is hurting from laughing so hard.

I knew a guy who used to love doing this and one night we got about 12 of us 14 year olds doing nothing but farting and he gets the idea that he wants to light one up.

He's wearing cut off jeans with frays on the ends and get tries to crank out a barn burner but winds up being a squeaker and immediately sets the frazzled jeans on fire. Never seen something so hilarious in my life.

His favorite line in a car used to be, "If you don't roll'm down, I'm gonna do it for ya". He could literally expel gas for almost 30 seconds.

Top Bottom