• Status
    Not open for further replies.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Alright guys and gals, it's time for the first official INGO "Dinner Pic" contest. The "dinner pic" is defined simply as a pic of what's for dinner, accompanied by your EDC firearm and gear. Below the pic, feel free to add a description of the dinner and the items in the pic. Let your creativity run wild with this contest! The rules are that each member can submit one (1) dinner pic in this thread. The thread will remain open until 23:59 March 13 (Saturday) at which time this thread will close, and another thread will be started for everyone to vote for the best dinner pic! Voting will begin 00:00 March 14 (Sunday) and run through 20:00 March 18 (Thursday). The winner will receive an INGO swag pack that they can either pick-up at the INGO table @ the 1500, or they can have it shipped to them.
    DO NOT POST ANYTHING BUT DINNER PICS IN THIS THREAD. NO CHATTER!!!!

Below is a sample Dinner Pic just so you get the idea... Oh yeah, STAFF is not eligible...

nfogtd.jpg

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    IMG_0132.jpg

Considering that 99% of the meals I eat at home are in front of the computer I felt it wouldn't be right if I took the pic at my dining room table. I am a bachelor so I don't exactly eat healthy very often hence the Red Baron. I'll finish it off with a nice after dinner smoke.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    S5004006.jpg

Bacon wrapped filet mignon.
    Oven roasted red potatos.
    Steamed vegetable medley.
    Sauteed shiitake mushrooms.
    Salad with bacon bits.
    Milk for the wife and a cold Yuengling for me.
    My wifes XD .40
    My USP .45
    And a double shock of M1 Garands.

Last edited:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Wanted to eat breakfast for dinner. I eat this almost every morning. 6 egg omellette with cooked turkey breast, can of beans and spinach with pepper jack cheese. 3 pieces of celery with it. Also shown is my Glock 19 with MTAC holster, extra clip in a Fobus paddle mag holster, a Gerber pocket knife and my phone. Sorry for the pictures, didn't come out too good.

food1.jpg

100_0564.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom