• ...and so much more!
  • HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I got an email a few years back and thought I would share it with the group. The following is a true story.

A woman from the south moved up north she lived with her beloved cat, It was hot and humid up here so she took her cat to the groomer and told him she wanted a line cut, that is where they cut the hair on the belly at a line on the side of the pet that does not show the belly shaved, Well with her living her whole life in the south she had a southern draw to say the least, so when she said line cut the groomer heard Lion cut these are the pictures, I love the look on the cats face.

cat_2.jpg

Cat_3.jpg

They still make me laugh every time I see them. :wavey:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    There is a cat on my run which looks like that... looks like a little tiny lion. I snicker at it every time :)

Old Salt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    Avon
    I saw those pictures when you posted on another thread. Pictures that funny should come with a warning label, if I had been drinking a coke, I could have choked to death. The pictures are great and that cat looks like Garfield on a BAD day!:yesway:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I wonder how that cat acted at the groomer's with the clippers coming at him?

I don't know how that cat acted, but I heard about a cat shaving incident once. It took four guys to hold it and one to run the trimmers. I cannot tell the rest in a public place.:)

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    First saw it in the Revenge thread. I still laugh when I think of that shaved dog! Anywhoooo...... This cat looks like an old stripper!

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    This is my parents cat Sunny giving me the evil eye because I was ignoring him while playing on the computer...
    dirtylook.jpg

This is Sweet-T sleeping in my hat
    blackcat2.jpg

Top Bottom