• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I've been in the market for a new-to-me car and found a real nice looking black Police Interceptor Crown Vic on Craigslist. The seller lived a good distance from me, sorta out in the country. But it was a good deal, so I decided to make the trip with a buddy and check it out.

I got to the guy's house around 3:00 on Saturday afternoon. Did a short test drive, and decided I'd buy it. He had the pink slip, so I just had to give him the cash and went on my way. My buddy headed off in a different direction to get some early dinner at Cracker Barrel (he loves that Uncle Herschel's breakfast, they serve it all day), but I wanted to go over to the car wash to get it cleaned up. Tire shine and all. Real pretty. The heat in it worked pretty good so I decided to hang my brown windbreaker type jacket up on the hook above the rear door.

Anyways, so it's about 4:30 and I'm driving down a country road on my way back to I69. I come across this guy that seems to have his car sorta jack knifed across the road. He seemed to be helping an elderly with all her paperwork.. she had a bunch! Not too sure what happened, but it seemed maybe her briefcase had popped open and all her papers had gotten loose and this nice gentleman was handing them all back to her. She looked pretty frazzled by what happened.

Looked like maybe he and his little cousin or something had been playing airsoft when this happened. He had a pretty lousy looking Glock wanna-be pistol on his hip and I saw the brother out on the porch looking down the barrel of his airsoft rifle. That didn't seem safe. Kid may put his eye out.

I ask the guy if he had the situation under control and he smiles and says everythings alright. Nice fella though, acted like he'd known me his whole life. He invited me in for a beer, but I was trying to get home so I just shook my finger in a "no no" fashion and drove on off. Nice car though. Rides real nice.:rockwoot:

Top Bottom