• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    It's nature pushing back. We can deal with this or that disease, but like as not something else will emerge.

As folks have pointed out, stuff like malaria is a much greater public health threat, and we ostensibly know how to deal with it.

Re weaponized Ebola, I doubt most nations would be capable of doing this, let alone Al Qaeda.

Last edited:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Amazing! I have no idea how many in Africa die of that or Hemmoragic fever. This is truely a breakthrough.

Then again, there's more money for pharma companies to keep a rich old man horny than curing AIDS or other horrible scourges of humanity. :( With all the antibiotics in the water supply and being handed out like candy, eventually Earth will issue us our order to die. We are killing ourselves, we just don't know it yet.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Wow, I had no idea there were 5 different strains. And this only works for one of them :n00b:

Still, that's a heck of a lot farther than we've been before. I hope they can figure out a way to make it effective for humans.

Top Bottom