• ...and so much more!
  • Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAA183bnS40[/ame]

Hey all, I just wanted to share this video. Hopefully it comes up, I have bad luck embedding stuff.

:(

My cousin, was 8 and a hlaf months pregnant, went to the doctor for a check up or something. The doctor couldn't find a heart beat, so she had to go to the ER. They induced labor and at 2330hrs on 11/10/10 a beautiful baby girl named Angel Nicole weighing in at 3.8 pounds and 16 inches long was born into this world...still born.

I'm not usually the crying type, but was up all night crying and throughout the day, I just wanted to share this song with as many people as I can.

If a the embedding doesn't work would one of the mods be so kind as to fix it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Wow. An amazing song.....a tragic ending. I'm praying for you and all involved. I'm so sorry.....

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Andy, there aren't many of us who are the crying type. Mostly, we are the arguing, fussing, and complaining type. But, know that regardless what is going on in our lives, your pain is felt and although most of us cannot fathom what you and your family are going through, there was at least one other person crying with you this evening.

I pray the comfort of the Lord will be with you and your family.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAA183bnS40]YouTube - For El ADONAI's Children: YAHWEY and YESHUA Gives Us Unconditional Love and Fills Us With Hope[/ame]

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Thanks everyone. I just had to share, I just can't clear my mind. I figured between phone calls, hearing little bits of information. And the wait for funeral arrangements, I just needed to get some stuff out there and share this song. Thanks again.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Here's a poem I found and shared with the family on facebook.

An angel wrote in the Book of Life
    Your baby's date of birth
    Then whispered as she closed the book
    "Too beautiful for Earth"

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Andy219, my wife and I went through this same situation back in 2002. It almost broke us both. Instead we found solace in each other. I can't imagine anything harder than having to bury your own child, and this is from one who acted as sole pallbearer carrying my infant from funeral home to hearse, and from hearse to graveside.

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with your cousin and all family involved.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    My niece is going through a similar thing at this moment, the outcome hasn't been decided as of yet, and if the child survives, it will most likely have serious problems. I have cried over it several times. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    If words could fix things, I would try.

Just know this ... our thoughts and prayers will be with you in the coming days.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I couldn't listen to the song. Just reading the post brought tears to my eyes. My nephew and his wife delivered a still born girl at 36 weeks just a few mths ago. Abigail Katherine had wiggled around and wrapped the cord around her neck. To many fresh memories.

Top Bottom