• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Friggin Hilarious! Shows how stupid this guy really is, you know he makes big money for what he does, his 2k donations meant so little to these candidates but now he's out a job. Think he'll go on unemployment?

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Maybe they'll suspend that Maddow guy too.
    :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

ROTFL

the only thing that surprises me about Keithy Boy is that NBC actually followed an internal procedure for dealing with a political commentator who contributes to political campaigns....must be an old policy, surely they couldn't have put that together in the last few years...unless of course they thought they could throw out conservatives with it....

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I actually liked that he was out there. Represents the left perfectly. Emotional, righteous, false sense of his own intelligence, hypocritical, illogical.

I think he was good for the right.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    According to MSNBC he is suspended w/o pay for violating their campaign contribution rules (he admitted to donating $2400 to each of 3 different national campaigns).

HOWEVER, and this is just the skeptic in me, I suspect several things:
    1 - MSNBC is trying to look 'fair & balanced' by supposedly suspending him
    2 - MSNBC is trying to take the 'high road' after it was disclosed that the parent company of FOX contributed to some GOP candidates --- never mind the fact that General Electric, the parent company of MSNBC contributes to candidates of both parties
    3 - Olbermann has nothing to talk about right now because we are in between elections and the return of the lame duck congress so he probably had scheduled a vacation and this makes it look like MSNBC took him to task
    4 - MSNBC has the lowest ratings in the industry and needs to drum up some media attention
    5 - MSNBC has nothing to lose in doing this, and neither does Olberman because while ratings are in the tank already, the network is going to have even lower ratings during the NON-POLITICAL cycle we are entering so its the best time to 'suspend' someone

So yes, I am a bit skeptical that they actually are doing anything, and honestly I have to believe that 48 yr old Olbermann and his 22 yr old teeny-bopper girlfriend are going to be frolicking on a pre-arranged vacation in some tropical waters. But hey, that is just my opinion. Wonder if PEOPLE magazine or one of the other "rags" show photos of him in a couple weeks on the beach. . .

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    What the hell is going on with America? Are people really waking up and kicking the **** out of the purveyors of BS, or is this just a fluke? Next thing you know, Obama is going to close our borders and denounce the illegals who are sucking our country dry....well, no, I don't guess that will happen, but who knows?

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    I'm really more concerned with how much money companies like GE and DuPont and BP are spending on our politicians.....still I'm no fan of MSNBCIA.....or Olbermann. Whether you liked him or not, he made some people think. The next big issue is Net Neutrality, and who is funding the politicians pushing for it. Censorship is bad.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    I actually liked that he was out there. Represents the left perfectly. Emotional, righteous, false sense of his own intelligence, hypocritical, illogical.

I think he was good for the right.

Yeah but now you got Ed Schultz. He's even better.

Top Bottom