• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Sadly no Woodrow. We (NWI INGO) have been very good at staying on topic while in the events thread and we (NWI INGO) also have the longest running steady events thread as well as such I suspect we have gotten some "look the other way" when we post in here. We (NWI INGO) did have a entire event post "moved" out of the events channel because we got out of hand and were still doing a "feeler" for a date by the MODs. Thus why now-a-days I post the "go vote for a date in the GENERAL" and then have that one locked and post an "official" once we have the date.

Here is a reminder of the rules.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ingo_events/37703-guidelines_for_posting_events.html

It also makes it easier for me when we keep the other topics out of the main post so I can update who is coming and what they are bringing and answer any questions and update the FAQ for those that are new.
    So why not just do two threads every time. The first with an announcement of the meet and shoot along with a very prominent link to the meet and shoot discussion thread that is located in the break room. I'm not really sure why the management of this forum feel so strongly about keeping the discussion on the topic of the event, but it should be enough to know that they do feel strongly about it. Complying with the rules doesn't have to be all that difficult.

Top Bottom