xkcd: Outbreak
    outbreak.png

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    This is how I think of most "horror" movies.

Doesn't ANYONE have a shotgun or Assault Rifle in the house? Seriously. MOST horror movies can be ended at the start with liberal application of 00 Buck or 5.56 or 7.62...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Some see zombie outbreaks as the end of the world, some others see it as an opportunity for training application.

You know what the difference between me and you really is? You look out there and see a horde of evil, brain eating zombies. I look out there and see a target rich environment.
    —Dillis D. Freeman Jr., as quoted in foreword (Monster Hunter International)

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Watched Zombiland again the other night for giggles.
    Havent been able to see the new Romero "Survival of the Dead" yet but its on the to do list. Remember ya gotta shoot em in the head. No need for a double if you do.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    This is how I think of most "horror" movies.

Doesn't ANYONE have a shotgun or Assault Rifle in the house? Seriously. MOST horror movies can be ended at the start with liberal application of 00 Buck or 5.56 or 7.62...
    Have you seen the movie "the strangers"? That one pissed me off to no end. Anti gun all the way, "you are helpless sheep against criminals"from beginning to end. What a typical Hollywood, out of touch with reality piece of garbage! My wife got up and left the room because I was ranting through the whole stupid thing. I cheered when the last dumb-*** got killed in the house. I welcome a couple of douche bags with pillow cases on their heads to come peeping in my windows and knocking on my door!

Sorry, got a little upset there.

Top Bottom