• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    When we got home from church tonight, the family across the street from me, with all their friends were fighting with another family from my side of the street and all their friends.

One lady taken away in cuffs for punching another lady.

One man taken away for waving a gun and pointing it at people.

At one point, there were about 15 people in the street just begging for a fist fight after the cops left. Cops were called again and came back. What a mess. The cops are always coming to my street, I'm sick of this fighting.

Although, having two handguns on my person, I felt quite safe as did my family.

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    That side of 17th has been going downhill for awhile now. (no offense, lol)
    My wife grew up at the corner of Alton and Gilbert. Back on the other side of Perkins was an area we called "Dog Patch" back in the day. It was fairly rough and "white trash". It seems like it is spreading through into BG.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    My buddy has a deer processing company in beech grove. Other than that I'm never over there. I never noticed it was that bad.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    It's not. Now, it isn't as crime free as when I was a kid here. We barely ever locked our doors. However, I still would rather live here than in the city, or other suburbs like Speedway.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    When we got home from church tonight, the family across the street from me, with all their friends were fighting with another family from my side of the street and all their friends.

One lady taken away in cuffs for punching another lady.

One man taken away for waving a gun and pointing it at people.

At one point, there were about 15 people in the street just begging for a fist fight after the cops left. Cops were called again and came back. What a mess. The cops are always coming to my street, I'm sick of this fighting.

Although, having two handguns on my person, I felt quite safe as did my family.

Did you forget to break out the camera? :):

Glad it didn't turn into something worse.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    Did you forget to break out the camera? :):

Glad it didn't turn into something worse.
    I'm still fuming about this incident. FUMING!!!

Here's the thing about the video camera. I always have my Flip video camera with me, but when the fight was going on, these guys were so close to my front yard that I didn't even think about it! I just stood there to make sure nobody set foot in my yard.

If there are any Beech Grove PD on here, I'm sure they have comments.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    For the most part I think Beech Grove is still a pretty nice place to live. It is like most places it has its bad and good places. It could always be worse. Glad the idiot waving a gun around didnt actually use it.

Top Bottom