Device explodes in FedEx building outside San Antonio.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Device explodes in FedEx building outside San Antonio, police say | Fox News

A device exploded early Tuesday at a FedEx ground distribution facility in Texas, police said.
    Schertz police Lt. Manny Casas said a medium-sized box was on the conveyer belt when the explosion occurred. Casas said a woman was treated for a “possible sound injury” and was released.
    It was unclear what was in the package.
    Casas asserted that it was too early to connect the explosion to the four explosions that have plagued Austin the last few weeks. He said the main concern was to make sure “everyone is OK.”
    Schertz is located 22 miles east of San Antonio and 73 miles south of Austin.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It’s been a while since we had a real serial bomber. I wonder what the leftists will want to ban out of this?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yeah, but they might be able to expand this to gun powder as well... I mean if we get that 50% tax on ammo, we don't want people making their own. Then there is the effort to limit amount of ammo being bought, requiring ID for ammo transactions, etc... yeah, the more I think about it the more I think they will want to get better control of gunpowder .... because of terrorism of course... you aren't for the terrorist are you?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    And shipping ammunition or anything requiring a Hazardous Materials stamp. It's just too dangerous, do it for the children...and puppies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom