Sylvain Could be Deceiving All of INGO!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I like to think of myself as an observant person, a guy with good situational awareness, and on top of things. Through some astute observations and some carefully planned interactions, I've come to the conclusion that there is an imposter among us. This individual has been in our midst, conversing with us in broken English, and lying his way into our hearts. Over the last three years and two months he has slowly developed his online persona as a bumbling foreigner and conned us into thinking that he is not only a nice guy, but also a gun owner like one of us. I assure you that he isn't. This dastardly individual is none other than the "French" INGO member Sylvain. View Profile: Sylvain - INGunOwners

I have assembled below a series of photographic evidence that proves Sylvain is not only located in the USA, but is also of POLISH ancestry!!!

Let us begin with same "basic information" from Sylvain's profile:

According to his profile, Sylvain is a model named Eric Filipkowski. Do you think that a French model would spend his days and nights in the Status Update thread or on a sunny yacht in the French Riviera? Would a "handsome" French model be forcibly removed from this nation by immigration officers like Sylvain allegedly has? All of these questions lead to an obvious answer, Sylvain must be ugly.

Next, lets examine Sylvain's real name. Does Eric Filipkowski sound French to you? I thought not.

According to ancestry.com, Filipkowski is a name of Polish origin. Why would an ugly Polish guy be in France? Are Poland and France next to each other? Does France's pathetic and cowardly military have the strength to conquer Poland? No.

Next, lets look at an ad that Sylvain posted in the classifieds where he tried to sell a Kel-Tec.

First, lets think about Kel-Tec for a moment. Do Kel-Tec's firearms have an intrinsic beauty and artistic design elements? No. So why would a "cultured" Frenchman be interested in such a hideous gun? I doubt Hi-Points are popular in France.

In his ad, Sylvain mentions that the gun must be picked up. How would he have expected a member to pick up a gun in France? Would you fly half way around the world for a poorly made plastic jam-o-matic gun? I thought not. Apparently Slyvain ended up selling the gun, so someone met him in Indiana and picked it up.

My final, and frankly most damning, piece of evidence is Sylvain's first post on INGO. In his introduction, Sylvain mentions that he is from Indy. That's right, from Indy.

I have underlined a few, but not all, errors in his post. I am under the belief that Sylvain initially posted with more errors in an attempt to paint himself as a foreigner with limited mental capacity and a poor grasp of the English language. As he has posted more on INGO, Sylvain's spelling and grammar have slowly improved. He would like you to believe that this is the result of over 34,000 posts in the English language, but I assure you that's not the case. I firmly believe that in an attempt to pretend to be foreign, Sylvain purposely makes errors in his posts. As time has gone by, he has made less errors and pretended to become more proficient at English.

I hope that you all can now see Sylvain for what he really is, a fraud. He is nothing more than a Hoosier pretending to be French for personal gain. It's hard telling what else this "French" conman is up to, so be careful fellow INGOers.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Great observation, JD. I don't think this is the right place for an IMPOSTOR! I think we should do something about it, but what? :dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ..........I am under the belief that Sylvain initially posted with more errors in an attempt to paint himself as a foreigner with limited mental capacity and a poor grasp of the English language. .............

HALF OF INGO IS FRENCH!?

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    State-Farm---State-of-Disbelief-Fren%25255B2%25255D.jpg

Top Bottom