• Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    Missing woman - Teleka Patrick

bfc5b5889468be6878a1eb50376c6f62.jpg

This young lady was a classmate of my grandson at Loma Linda Medical School. She was serving her medical internship in Kalamazoo Mi. The lady is very smart and has a great future in front of her. My grandson says she was a very responsible person and would never just take off.

Teleka Patrick was last seen in the parking lot of Borgess Medical Center in Kalamazoo Township on Dec. 5. Her car was later found in a ditch in Portage, Ind. If any of you guys up in Portage see or hear of anything please contact the local police.

http://wwmt.com/shared/news/features/top-stories/stories/wwmt_teleka-patricks-parents-speak-search-daughter-16583.shtml

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Truly horrifying end to a life full of promise and ambition... snuffed out by some miserable piece of garbage that doesn't deserve to breath the same air as the rest of us. Sickening.

EDIT: The article just loaded for me... says no signs of trama, had her money on her... but her car ended up in a different state? This has to be foul play IMO.
    The car was found on I94 at an exit adjacent to the lake she was found in.

Top Bottom