• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    In an effort to help all those who have jobs, pay taxes, have legal weapons, think before having kids ,ETC.... This is for educational purposes in order to better understand this "culture"

Also if anyone can translate what they are saying in these videos to english that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    What's there to understand: The relentless pursuit of drugs (escape), guns (power), and ownership of flashy items (self meaning). They drink/get high to escape the reality that they will never be nothing more than human garbage, but they also drink to cope with that reality. Reality to them is the nightmare for us: Crime, poverty, rage, entitlement thinking and much more. They prey on the weak because somewhere, they were the weak. It's a self perpetuating cycle and while we think they might be reformed (or as the asinine legal system would think), they cannot and only a small portion of them actually do something useful for society, but usually LONG down the road and they remain trapped in poverty due to their bad decisions.

It's all very simple: Look at African warlord society. What rules there? Power. Power over women, over each other through violence or economically via drugs/crime/corruption. It's simple transference. Also goes for many white and Latino communities where children there are harkening the call of the hip hop culture, lured by the seemingly easy money, power and wealth.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    Why lock it down? For real this is the break room, is it not ok to post stuff like this here? For real I'm asking. I'm new around these parts you see, but I did look at the rules for the board, and I've seen plenty of other crazy threads. It seems like this is ok based on forum rules/similar "fun posts". Help a brother out here......

Last edited:

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    What's there to understand: The relentless pursuit of drugs (escape), guns (power), and ownership of flashy items (self meaning). They drink/get high to escape the reality that they will never be nothing more than human garbage, but they also drink to cope with that reality. Reality to them is the nightmare for us: Crime, poverty, rage, entitlement thinking and much more. They prey on the weak because somewhere, they were the weak. It's a self perpetuating cycle and while we think they might be reformed (or as the asinine legal system would think), they cannot and only a small portion of them actually do something useful for society, but usually LONG down the road and they remain trapped in poverty due to their bad decisions.

It's all very simple: Look at African warlord society. What rules there? Power. Power over women, over each other through violence or economically via drugs/crime/corruption. It's simple transference. Also goes for many white and Latino communities where children there are harkening the call of the hip hop culture, lured by the seemingly easy money, power and wealth.

WOW!! And I don't mean Whip them Out Wednesday's for you O&A fans. What a great meaningful well thought out post. I was just posting crazy gangsta videos and you go all deep and thought out with it. Well done sir.

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie

Reminds me of Inspectah Deck's verse from C.R.E.A.M. :

"It's been twenty-two long hard years of still strugglin'
    Survival got me buggin', but I'm alive on arrival
    I peep at the shape of the streets
    And stay awake to the ways of the world cause (poop) is deep
    A man with a dream with plans to make C.R.E.A.M. [money]
    Which failed; I went to jail at the age of 15
    A young buck sellin drugs and such who never had much
    Trying to get a clutch at what I could not... could not...
    The court played me short, now I face incarceration
    Pacin -- going up state's my destination
    Handcuffed in back of a bus, forty of us
    Life as a shorty shouldn't be so rough
    But as the world turns I learned life is hell
    Living in the world no different from a cell
    Everyday I escape from Jakes [cops] givin' chase, sellin base
    Smokin bones in the staircase
    Though I don't know why I chose to smoke sess [weed]
    I guess that's the time when I'm not depressed
    But I'm still depressed, and I ask what's it worth?
    Ready to give up so I seek the Old Earth [his mom]
    Who explained working hard may help you maintain
    to learn to overcome the heartaches and pain
    We got stickup kids, corrupt cops, and crack rocks
    and stray shots, all on the block that stays hot
    Leave it up to me while I be living proof
    To kick the truth to the young black youth
    But shorty's running wild smokin' sess drinkin beer
    And ain't tryin' to hear what I'm kickin' in his ear
    Neglected, but now, but yo, it gots to be accepted
    That what? That life is hectic"

I tried to translate the slang for those that might not know it.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Why lock it down? For real this is the break room, is not ok to post stuff like this here? For real I'm asking. I'm new around these parts you see, but I did look at the rules for the board, and I've seen plenty of other crazy threads. It seems like this is ok based on forum rules/similar "fun posts". Help a brother out here......

I've just seen it way too many times here. The INGO cockroaches will swarm with their "not-so-veiled" racism and this thread will take an ugly turn. I truly wish this wasn't the case, but I've never seen it not happen with this type of thread. Is why the "no racially or religiously based treads of any nature" rule exists. INGO has proven as a whole that we cannot handle this type of discussion civilly. :twocents:

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    I've just seen it way too many times here. The INGO cockroaches will swarm with their "not-so-veiled" racism and this thread will take an ugly turn. I truly wish this wasn't the case, but I've never seen it not happen with this type of thread. Is why the "no racially or religiously based treads of any nature" rule exists. INGO has proven as a whole that we cannot handle this type of discussion civilly. :twocents:

Well fair enough sir. You seem well informed, and knowledgable, I bow to your experience. That said it does not have to be a racially crazy thread. There are plenty of white boy gangsta videos out there. Lets hope we can keep it from turning into a clan meeting, and just post videos of people (people of all races) acting like fools with guns in there hands/pants.

Case in point here is a white boy gangsta acting like a fool with a pistol. I think it's an airsoft gun , not sure. Lets hope it is. The girl in this video is way to cute for this idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

+1 to you. IBTL

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Also if anyone can translate what they are saying in these videos to english that would be great.

Ok,

"Excuse me, where is the library?"

"I have to go to bed early as I have school then work tomorrow."

"I am returning from wrestling practice. I'll do my homework and then go to bed after brushing my teeth."

"I hope to ask Karen to the Under the Sea dance at school. I hope she says yes."

"I hope to work hard and contribute to my family and community."

"I did real well on the ASVAB. The recruiter says I am a sure thing for Electrician's Mate and then a long career in the construction trade by which I will provide for my wife and family."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

This is a tender subject anywhere it is discussed. The truth of it as DH has so eloquently stated is hurtful to some and not mean enough for others. Those who dwell in moms basement are lurking for just such a chance as this.

Keep it civil boys and girls.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ok,

"I am returning from wrestling practice. I'll do my homework and then go to bed after brushing my teeth."

"I hope to ask Karen to the Under the Sea dance at school. I hope she says yes."

"I did real well on the ASVAB. The recruiter says I am a sure thing for Electrician's Mate and then a long career in the construction trade by which I will provide for my wife and family."

Rep mag is not letting me fire any to you or DP....killing me.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    Ok,

There is simply not enough rep points to give you for this......

There is simply not enough rep points to give you for this......

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    i dont know if anyone actually noticed but one of da home boi's on da porch had a legit m16....

Forreal though, in english, I paused and studied that gun for a while, I really think its a real m16. Remind me to never go down there.

Last edited:

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Whats the time on video where you saw an m-16?? I want to study as well.

Around 6:25.
    I swear that looks exactly like an M16A1

I know those go for about $20-$26k

However... I've never seen a full auto mp5 in my entire like.... that was legal to a citizen.

Top Bottom