This is EXACTLY why our Long Gun Classified section disgusts me.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Look for yourselves folks. https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/long-guns-rifles-shotguns/312158-m44.html
    I can't believe someone would honestly have the audacity to post an M44 for $450. Is this thing have gold somewhere hidden in the stock? Does it come with 4 grams of cocaine? I mean seriously!
    I have 2 Tula M44's both of which I bought from the LGS a year ago and 2 months ago for $140 and $175... Yes M44's not T56's or any other countries variant... Tula M44's.

The Long gun Classified section is out of control here. I understand "free Market" and all that stuff because I'll get flamed for that, but I honestly dont care. The people who post this kind of crap on a local community social network/group deserve to get insulted by someone for insulting all of our intelligence, and I'll be the one that gladly does it. Its not January 2013 anymore folks. You can stop with the ridiculousness!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Point and laugh.

In before "YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT!!!!"

There are several in there that seem to be gold inlaid.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Also... as a side note... I see folks posting up guns for sale alllllll the time that aren't theirs. They belong to "their friends, dad, uncle, etc.," but I vividly remember the one time I ever posted up for a friend (who is infact a member on here but didnt have Internet access at the moment), it got taken down immediately and i got a warning.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    I got fed up with listing things for trade and people asking what my cash price was... It says trade...

but if you dont like the price shop elsewhere. Plenty of M44's out there go find one at a price you want.

I dont agree with the selling for someone else.. If they want to sell it they should join INGO.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I cherry pick and the rest I skip. There are many good deals here too. I am afraid though that people think used firearms should be marked waaaaay down so they an scoop them up wholesale and feel good.

A gun (or anything else) is worth what the market will bear, no more, no less.

this thread is also in bad taste so I will now leave it.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Sometimes people just don't know what a fair used price is for their weapon. Sometimes they use Gunbroker as a barometer but use the sellers cash price on active listings instead of the completed listings. Sometimes they just go by the old saying there is a sucker born every minute. These are more than likely the same pond scum that try to sell a box of 50 cci mini mags for $75.

To each his own. :dunno:

Top Bottom