• ...and so much more!
  • Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    picture.php

I have seen the Gun Vault Nano 100/200 has been brought up here before but I have not seen a review on it. I bought a couple weeks ago and like so many things here it is awesome.:ingo: For $30 dollars it's a WIN, with HB 1065 taking effect on July 1st and myself having a Jeep Wrangler keeping my gun safe while having the top and the doors off as much as possible and RARE instance that I have to store my weapon is important.

picture.php

Nano vaults come with a 1500# test steel cable to secure it to your vehicle. Memory foam on the top and bottom you keep your gun from sliding around and so it can have a comfortable nap while not protecting you.

picture.php

Here you can see a Glock 23 and spare magazine fit easily inside I also keep my Raven Concealment Van Guard holster inside I carry my glock with one in the chamber and am vary particular about keeping the trigger covered the Van Guard is also for those times where you are not planning on concealing and go somewhere that is anti-gun but not illegal to carry(Simon malls etc.) wrap the para cord around a belt or belt loop tuck-in and carry. If the need arises to defend yourself the Van Guard comes off and stays attached to your belt.:yesway:

picture.php

The cable inserts into the slot.

picture.php

Just tuck under the seat.

picture.php

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That would be perfect by my bedside. Keeps my little ones safe and I can still have a handgun within reach.

I like these little cases to keep by the bedside, but I like the one's that have combinations better than keys. I guess it would be easy to leave it unlocked at night and lock it only when the children are up and about.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    I like these little cases to keep by the bedside, but I like the one's that have combinations better than keys. I guess it would be easy to leave it unlocked at night and lock it only when the children are up and about.

Good point.

dudish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    excellent idea. I am wary of leaving my weapon locked in my vehicle at work, now that it is legal and all. I bet with the new law, those things will be selling quick.

mpholic

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    What gauge sheet metal is this made from?

Most of these I have run across seems like it would be a simple matter to insert a screwdriver between the two halves to make an initial bend large enough to use a pry bar to pry the two halves apart. Most I have come across were made from 26 gauge sheet metal. I wonder if there is something out there approaching 20 gauge thickness?

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Close 21 gage, It's not unbeatable but most of the time people breaking into cars do it because the owner has nice things in plain view. (ipods, $$stereo, wallet) Pros will get what they want regardless preventive measures.

Top Bottom