• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    Anyone have one of these? I have been wanting one for awhile and I think I am going to buy one soon. Any thoughts?

42-inch MOLLE Soft Rifle Case, Padded Weapon Bag with Backpack Straps

28_1_.jpg
    28_2_.jpg
    28_3_.jpg

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    I don't have that case, but I bought some molle gear from them this summer and it is nice stuff. Fast shipping too.

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    Just got one from sportman's guide for christmas.(see above link) Very nice case, lots of pocket for storage and seems to be well made. I wish I would have gotten one sooner because it would make range trips easier. Check for coupon codes online for SG they always have them.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I've had one for the better part of a year. It's held up well, I just don't like the shoulderstrap attachments so I leave them off.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I've had the drag bag with the mat built in for a couple months now and am very happy with the design and construction. The only problem I had with it was the scope pouch isn't big enough for my Burris 75mm OBj. spotting scope... But I found uses for the padded bag anyway's and added a external VooDoo gas mask molle bag for the scope... I'm only using the bag for one rifle and all the long range scope/stands/ etc. I normally take out when I shoot long range though... not multiple firearms...

Voodoo Tactical Shooting Mat and Rifle Drag Bag,

You should be happy with the one your looking at for it's intended job, VooDoo Tactical seems to make a good product and my phone conversations up to this point have been very good... something I can't say with Blackhawk products...

Let us know how your bag works out...

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    I have one. They are great. I bought mine from Sportsman Guide for more a lot less.

Mil - Spec Plus 36 Tactical Gun Case, Military Surplus, Brand Not Specified at Sportsman's Guide

Just got one from sportman's guide for christmas.(see above link) Very nice case, lots of pocket for storage and seems to be well made. I wish I would have gotten one sooner because it would make range trips easier. Check for coupon codes online for SG they always have them.

Ok guys I have a question. Is the the bag from sportsmansguide actually a Voodoo bag? I know brand name dosent matter always but I wanna make sure I know I get what I think I am getting. Thanks :ingo:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Ok guys I have a question. Is the the bag from sportsmansguide actually a Voodoo bag? I know brand name dosent matter always but I wanna make sure I know I get what I think I am getting. Thanks :ingo:

Yes it is. Like the other poster do a google search for coupons for Sportsman Guide, also being a member there helps too.
    :cheers:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Just so you know... Cheaperthandirt.com also sales VooDoo Tactical gear for a bit cheaper than the VooDoo Tactical site does also...

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    Sweet! I have it in my cart at SG! I found a coupon and I will be ordering it now. I was just waiting to hear from you guys! Thanks again! INGO helped again!!!!:ingo::rockwoot:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    You will really like it. Voodoo Tactical make some great stuff. I have owned a 36" OD version for two years and it works great. I agree with the poster above, have never used the shoulder straps.

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    It came in today! FREAKING awesome. I really think I could carry everything I own in that thing! Got it coyote tan and I am glad I got it!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Very nice choice! I'm wanting to get one sometime in the future as well. Will help range trips much easier. I love Sportsmansguide, I've been a member there for a couple years and have spent a lot of money with them. Even Mothers day gifts :D

rushca01

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    I got two voodoo bags this year for Christmas, one 36" in black and 42" in tan. They are great! Tons of room, can carry multiple mags, my suppressor, 2 ARs, and a hadngun and mags. You can also carry a otis cleaning kit and hang it off the molle gear. Two thumbs up for these bags.:yesway::yesway:

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    My 3 year old fit in mine!! I need to get pics up of her in it! It was pretty comical! I think I am going to be very happy with it!

Top Bottom