• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sarrsipius

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    North side of Indy
    I ordered some Glock mags from these guys on Monday. No indication that they were not in stock. Day after i order I get an email saying the items are on back order. I don't want to wait so I tried to cancel my order and so far no response to email, customer service phone number puts me on hold and no one ever answers.

Beware of these crooks.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I ordered some Glock mags from these guys on Monday. No indication that they were not in stock. Day after i order I get an email saying the items are on back order. I don't want to wait so I tried to cancel my order and so far no response to email, customer service phone number puts me on hold and no one ever answers.

Beware of these crooks.

Typical. I've had the same issue. It took four months to resolve...and they charged my credit card the day of the order IIRC.

Email them saying to cancel your order immediately or you will dispute the charges with your CC company or some other similar threat or you won't get a response.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I signed up, But No New Deal displays and the last Deals are all a month old. Somehow BoTach makes me feel like I'm going to be Ripped Off :dunno:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I signed up, But No New Deal displays and the last Deals are all a month old. Somehow BoTach makes me feel like I'm going to be Ripped Off :dunno:

Same here??? I have ordered twice from them in the past with great results. Product in stock and to my door within +- 5 days but I have heard the horror stories as well.

lon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Top, Dead Center

Beware of these crooks.

Typical. I've had the same issue. It took four months to resolve...and they charged my credit card the day of the order IIRC.

Email them saying to cancel your order immediately or you will dispute the charges with your CC company or some other similar threat or you won't get a response.

That was my experience with botach also. Besides the stuff the was not in stock (with no indication on their site) they sent (with no packing slip) some wrong items, then had to spend WAY too much time with emails and phone calls trying to get the mess straitened out. Finally had to call my CC company and just refuse payment on the messed part of the order.

I will never order from them again. Period.

Top Bottom