• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I thought I would address this after all, despite the fact it is so unserious

It is comparing apples to oranges, it is deliberately structured to produce a rigged outcome - which, coming from a Biden supporter should not have surprised me

According to you, it is supposed to be meaningful that there is no record (in 2022 only, wondering why you limited it to one year) of a drag queen molesting a child during story hour

So basically, no pervert has tried to molest a child in front of a room full of their parents and other children, so basically for a single hour of that particular pervert's life children were safe - not because perv can be proven to not have the desire but because he did not have the opportunity

Also, according to you, if the entire year of 2022 is given an examination that church in Texas had multiple episodes of molestation

If you were to compare apples to apples, that church had no molestations for the hour or so during worship in front of a room full of parents and their children. In this first type of proper comparison, one could conclude that during specified, carefully selected time periods children were no less physically safe from molestation at the drag queen hour than they were at worship (although at DGH they were being groomed which would be unlikely at worship)

If you were to compare oranges to oranges, you would need to compare the two groups for the entire year of 2022, and it should be obvious that both the drag queens and the pastors exhibited a ...less than spotless, shall we say ... record in the area of molestation. Then, if you were honest, you would compare the entire number of drag queens to the number of their molestations as well as the entire number of priests, pastors etc to their number of molestations and derive quantities such as 'molestations per 1000 drag queens' and 'molestations per 1000 pastors and priests' in order to intelligently compare the relative prevalence of perversion in the two groups

I suspect you didn't do that because you knew that the drag queens would make a bad showing, and another point you gloss over is when the priests or pastors are discovered to be perverts no one is trying to normalize their perverted behavior. Not so with the Pervo Queen story hour pervs where you try to declare their behavior outside the library lobby as off limits to inspection
    I think he cherry picked 2022 because that’s the data point of the one church where there was apparently 10 pedos convicted.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think he cherry picked 2022 because that’s the data point of the one church where there was apparently 10 pedos convicted.
    Probably. At first, I thought it was because that is the most current full year for which FBI crime stats are available - but as you mentioned, there is no unique statistical category for Drag Queen Crime in that data. To be honest, at first I missed that he wanted to limit any evidence about the pervos he supports to only the actual hour of DQSH, which is why I ran the excerpts from the first page of search

If he really wanted to make an apples to apples comparison, a child is at no more risk during worship service than DQSH because no assaults have been recorded during either, likely because the perpetrator would be beaten to death even at DQSH. I suspect we'll never hear anything about a comparison between Child Molestations/1000 Drag Queens and Child Molestations/1000 priests and pastors. It would likely be 'inconvenient'. Just the five I quoted were guilty of over 126

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Is this significant?

Not really…just trying to add some context.

I spent a lot of time in Manhattan in the late 60s. My uncle owned a brownstone on E 70th between 2nd and 3rd and was his own super. I would spend weeks there during the summer or vacations. Not the same as growing up there, I know, but I probably know your neighborhood

Upper West Side…right by the natural history museum...every kid in the city knows my neighborhood…lol.

Upper East side is probably the only part of the city where I don’t have family but, yeah…sure, I know the neighborhood...iconic architecture.

Does total time in Manhattan somehow relate mathematically to the likelihood of das recht? Should we believe you might be elitier elite because you got an early start, or something?

No, if anything it’s the opposite. Having grown up with their children, I have a rather underwhelming opinion of so-called East Coast Elites...money doesn’t buy character.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I thought I would address this after all, despite the fact it is so unserious

All snark aside…my response WAS intended to be tongue-in-cheek, I kinda feel bad you spent so much energy on it…I have written other posts I would much preferred to have gotten such a detailed reply from you.

It is comparing apples to oranges, it is deliberately structured to produce a rigged outcome - which, coming from a Biden supporter should not have surprised me

According to you, it is supposed to be meaningful that there is no record (in 2022 only, wondering why you limited it to one year) of a drag queen molesting a child during story hour

It was the time period defined by the article on the kiddie diddlers dressed up like pastors, so I applied it to kiddie diddlers dressed up like women.

So basically, no pervert has tried to molest a child in front of a room full of their parents and other children, so basically for a single hour of that particular pervert's life children were safe - not because perv can be proven to not have the desire but because he did not have the opportunity

Also, according to you, if the entire year of 2022 is given an examination that church in Texas had multiple episodes of molestation

If you were to compare apples to apples, that church had no molestations for the hour or so during worship in front of a room full of parents and their children. In this first type of proper comparison, one could conclude that during specified, carefully selected time periods children were no less physically safe from molestation at the drag queen hour than they were at worship (although at DGH they were being groomed which would be unlikely at worship)

This bit was kind of a waste of your time, sorry.

The next bit addresses the point I was making, so I’ll dive back in here…

If you were to compare oranges to oranges, you would need to compare the two groups for the entire year of 2022, and it should be obvious that both the drag queens and the pastors exhibited a ...less than spotless, shall we say ... record in the area of molestation.

Okay…that’s what I wanted to see you acknowledge…that the “spotiness” isn’t limited to men who dress like women.

Then, if you were honest, you would compare the entire number of drag queens to the number of their molestations as well as the entire number of priests, pastors etc to their number of molestations and derive quantities such as 'molestations per 1000 drag queens' and 'molestations per 1000 pastors and priests' in order to intelligently compare the relative prevalence of perversion in the two groups

Yes, exactly…I follow you and I agree.

suspect you didn't do that because you knew that the drag queens would make a bad showing, and another point you gloss over is when the priests or pastors are discovered to be perverts no one is trying to normalize their perverted behavior. Not so with the Pervo Queen story hour pervs where you try to declare their behavior outside the library lobby as off limits to inspection

I didn’t do that because I couldn’t find adequate data to justify the effort, not because I thought the results would work against my arguments

Honestly…I put WAY less thought into this than you did…I was just trying make a snarky retort to your reply

Truth is…I expect statistically little difference between the two groups in actual rates of abuse. Pedos aren’t welcome anywhere in society, even among the freaks…although I do think the performative tolerance of the left makes it look more like they are.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Probably. At first, I thought it was because that is the most current full year for which FBI crime stats are available - but as you mentioned, there is no unique statistical category for Drag Queen Crime in that data. To be honest, at first I missed that he wanted to limit any evidence about the pervos he supports to only the actual hour of DQSH, which is why I ran the excerpts from the first page of search

If he really wanted to make an apples to apples comparison, a child is at no more risk during worship service than DQSH because no assaults have been recorded during either, likely because the perpetrator would be beaten to death even at DQSH. I suspect we'll never hear anything about a comparison between Child Molestations/1000 Drag Queens and Child Molestations/1000 priests and pastors. It would likely be 'inconvenient'. Just the five I quoted were guilty of over 126
    I think I mentioned earlier that 3-5% of the adult male population are pedos. 4% of priests have been accused. That’s in the same order of magnitude, but with the understanding that being sexually attracted to minors is not the same statistic as being accused of sexually abusing children.

LG making the point appears to be just a superficial jab at the other side

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “It may amaze some that a New York Republican billionaire would receive such passionate support from working-class and blue-collar Americans. They forget that Trump’s parents raised him in an environment that had him spending lots of time at his father’s construction sites teeming with hard hats, a sea of blue-collar construction workers. He knows them — and he knows them well. And, in his heart of heart, he considers himself to be one of them.”

Top Bottom